USA Swimming Foundation Trustee Council
We invite you to join the USA Swimming Foundation Trustee Council and help support our efforts to save lives and building champions—in the pool and in life.
Trustees serve as ambassadors for learning to swim and water safety, as well as supporting the growth and success of USA Swimming and the USA Swimming National Team. Trustees generate support through advocacy, awareness, and personal philanthropic commitment, and will:
• Raise awareness and promote the mission of the USA Swimming Foundation
• Advocate on behalf of the Foundation both locally and nationally
• Serve as hosts at special events and gatherings.
• Pledge a minimum charitable gift of $100,000, payable over four years.
• Trustees hold four-year terms that operate on a calendar year.
• Trustees meet once annually, with every other year being held at US National Championship or U.S. Olympic Team Trial event. Social and business-specific activities will be incorporated into Trustee meeting agendas. (Note: Trustees may participate in person or via phone conference; travel and lodging are at the expense of the Trustee.)
• Trustees will participate in donor cultivation activities at National Championships and/or U.S Olympic Trials, in their area.
Philanthropic Commitment and Trustee Benefits
• Trustees are asked to make an annual charitable contribution of at least $25,000 per year for each year of their term.
• Trustees will receive exclusive benefits reserved for our inner circle of friends, including a VIP Package for two (2) people at U.S. Olympic Team Trials - Swimming during their term.
For more information on the USA Swimming Foundation Trustee Council, please contact Debbie Hesse at
719-866-3602 or email@example.com
We are proud to recognize the members of the USA Swimming Foundation Trustee Council:
Alex and Olga Blavatnik
Tim and Jennifer Buckley
Judy and Peter Copses
Carolyn Dirks and Brett Dougherty
James and Miriam Mulva
Kevin and Patti Thompson
Julie and Jay Van Cleave
Bart and Linda Wear