USA Swimming Foundation Trustee Council
We invite you to join us as a USA Swimming Foundation Trustee, and help support our efforts to save lives and building champions—in the pool and in life.
The USA Swimming Foundation’s trustees serve as ambassadors for learning to swim and water safety, as well as supporting the growth and success of USA Swimming and the USA Swimming National Team.
Trustees generate support through advocacy, awareness, and personal philanthropic commitment, and will:
• Promote the mission of the USA Swimming Foundation and become an advocate locally and nationally.
• Raise awareness about the USA Swimming Foundation and our mission.
• Serve as hosts at special events and gatherings.
• Pledge a minimum charitable gift of $100,000, payable over four years.
• Trustees hold four-year terms that operate on a calendar year.
• Trustees meet once annually, with at least every other year being held at US National Championship or U.S. Olympic Team Trials. Social and business-specific activities will be incorporated in Trustee meeting agendas. (Note: Trustees may participate in person or via phone conference; travel and lodging are at the expense of the Trustee.)
• Trustees will participate in donor cultivation activities at National Championships and/or U.S Olympic Trials, in their area.
Philanthropic Commitment and Trustee Benefits
• Trustees are asked to make a charitable contribution of at least $25,000 per year for each year of their term.
• Trustees will receive exclusive benefits reserved for our inner circle of friends, including a VIP Package for Two (2) People at U.S. Olympic Team Trials during their term.
For more information on the USA Swimming Foundation’s Trustee Council, please contact Casey Keiber at
719-866-3614 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The USA Swimming Foundation is proud to recognize the members of our Trustee Council:
Alex and Olga Blavatnik
Tim and Jennifer Buckley
Judy and Peter Copses
Carolyn Dirks and Brett Dougherty
James and Miriam Mulva
Bart and Linda Wear