Suzanne Heath (2015), Chair
Lyle Campbell (2017)
Jeanne Drzewiecki (2018)
Isabelle Fraser (2017)
Susan Huckeby (2016)
Tim Husson (2016)
Betty Kooy (2015)
Janelle Nguyen (2015)
Lisa Olack (2018)
Connor Rammacher (2015)
Larry Herr, Staff Liaison
To assist in the development and implementation of policy for the processesused to store times information in the SWIMS database, to process that information for entry time verification and performance recognition, and to provide service to Program Operations for recognition of swimmer achievements in recognized competitions and at national-level meets to include athlete reimbursement.
The committee shall be comprised of two athletes, and eight members appointed
by the President. Non-athlete appointments shall serve four-year terms, staggered so that 25% are
The committee shall meet as necessary by conference call and at the annual meeting of
- To develop policy, procedures and criteria for entry of times from all USA Swimming
sanctioned and approved meets, and observed swims by designated SWIMS Times
Module Officers in each LSC.
- To provide support to LSC SWIMS Times Module officers and monitor their
compliance with published standards and guidelines to ensure that data from the field is
properly transferred to the SWIMS database.
- To make recommendations regarding potential enhancements to the LSC SWIMS
- To maintain a list of all meets authorized for USA Swimming observation and to forward
those needing approval to the Vice President of Program Operations.
- To verify compliance of potential new records [e.g., World, American, U.S. Open,
National Age Group, including All-Star relays, and American Long Distance and Age
Group Distance] with published rules and standards, and to execute appropriate steps for
recognition and provide updated records to the USA Swimming web site.
- To develop and implement a selection process for Scholastic All-America and ensure
that awards are distributed in a timely fashion and to provide recognition on the USA
Swimming web site.
- To annually establish and publish the National Age Group Recognition Motivational
- To assist in the annual publication of short and long course National Age Group
Recognition listings and in the distribution of certificates and awards.
- To receive and process applications for the reimbursement of athlete travel expenses to
the USA Swimming National Championship level meets according to the current policy
National Times Coordinator (Chairman)
National Age Group Records Job Description
Scholasctic All American Selection Process
Age Group Recognition Coordinator
Times Enhancement Task Force
Scholastic All American Task Force
LSC Times Officer List