Paige Penze (2016), Chair
Jon Fox (2017)
Stu Hixon (2016)
Davis Tarwater (2018)
Bob Vincent (2017)
Jim Harvey, Staff Liaison
For meeting minutes click here
Mission Statement: To oversee the investments of the corporation, which are administered
by investment managers, and to advise the Board of Directors on investment matters.
Membership: There shall be an Investment Committee of five persons. Two of the
members shall be the President and Treasurer. The remaining three members shall be
appointed jointly by the President and Treasurer with the approval of the Board of Directors.
One member shall be appointed each year to serve a three year term. At least two of the
appointed members shall be non members of the Board of Directors, one of whom shall be
appointed chair by the President, Treasurer and Finance Chair with the approval of the Board
of Directors. At least one of the appointed members shall be an athlete.
1. The committee shall have primary contact with the investment consultant and
manager to instruct them on all matters requested by the Treasurer or Board of
2. To review on a quarterly basis the reports provided by the investment consultant
and managers, and to report the results to the Board of Directors.
3. To meet periodically with the investment consultant and managers to review their
performance, as well as the Controller of the corporation to determine the needs of
4. To make recommendations on investments as provided in the investment policy of
5. To annually review the investment policy of the corporation with respect to both the
operating and endowment funds and to make recommendations to the Board of
Directors for change.