Your club’s facility/pool might ask you to add them as additional insured to your insurance policy. You (the club) are responsible for processing these requests. This may be done directly over the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Below is a step-by-step process.
1. Logon to www.certificatesnow.com.
2. Enter your User ID & Password in ALL CAPS with no spaces: (the club code is found on your USA Swimming membership renewal application) USER ID: 2 digit LSC code, a dash (-), plus your club code. (Example: CO-XXXX)
PASSWORD: SWIM (do not change this password)
3. Click on "Deliver Certificates" in the middle of your screen.
4. Select the "2010 Swim Certificate" and hit Continue.
5. Now you can either: a) Select a Recipient (Certificate Holder) and hit "Continue." Add New Recipient if none showing.
b) Change a Recipient (Certificate Holder) by clicking on the blue name. The field will open and you can edit the information. Make sure to save the information, select the Holder and hit "Continue."
c) Add a new Recipient (Certificate Holder). Click on "New Recipient", a window opens. Enter
Name, Address, City, State, ZIP, Country of the location that asked you for this Certificate.
choose a delivery method. You have the option to e-mail, fax, US-Mail, or save only. Depending on the method you choose you need to enter the information in the appropriate field, e.g., if you choose e-mail you will need to enter the e-mail address.
Click "Save", Select the Recipient and hit "Continue"
Please do not add your own swim club name or any individual person as recipient. It must be the facility or company that asked you for the Certificate and you always need the facilities address, no matter which delivery method you choose.
6. Review Information and hit continue.
7. Review Delivery Method and hit continue.
8. This is the last screen. For a copy of the Certificates for your files check the box: Check to send yourself an e-mail of this certificate. A copy will be sent to the club’s main e-mail address that is registered with USA Swimming.
9. Hit Deliver Now. You will then be directed back to the beginning which means that your certificate was sent. The system may take up to 48 hours to deliver the certificate, so plan ahead!!!
If you encounter any technical problems or have any questions you may call Risk Management Services at 1-800-777-4930 and ask for x10 or x13. When you call, it would be helpful if you are online so we can guide you through the process. (Please note: there is a $25.00 charge for any certificates processed by Risk Management Services, Inc.)
NOTE: Do not issue certificates on CertificatesNow for your own club or for another USA Swimming Club. The CertificatesNow certificates are for entities that are not members of USA Swimming.