Jump in and Make a Splash in your community. There are many ways to get involved and show your support for USA Swimming's Make a Splash campaign this year. Visit makeasplash.org to find out how you can get involved.
Where to start, you ask? Well, first things first:
- Learn to swim. Then make sure every member of your family learns to swim and be safe in the water. Finding a swim club is easy.
- Sponsor a swim lesson so kids of all backgrounds in your community can learn to swim. You could save a life.
- Get some cool MAS gear from our online store and proudly wear the water drop to show your support.
- Need some swim gear? Get it now. Shop for Speedo “Begin to Swim” products at your local Sports Authority store between March 8 and April 1. For every purchase, 25% of the proceeds will go to the Make a Splash Sponsor a Swim Lesson program.
- Get inspired by the Lionsgate film PRIDE to be released on March 23 nationwide. This inspiring story of USA Swimming coach and Make a Splash spokesman Jim Ellis illustrates the true meaning of a “Make a Splash Hero.”
- Nominate Your Local Make a Splash Hero. Is there someone in your community who has saved lives through water safety education, a daring rescue or by raising awareness? If so, send us their story for consideration as a Make a Splash Hero.
- Hook your website up to show everyone you are all for water safety! Download these cool flash banners for your site. No time for banners? Add the logo image here to your site, linking back to http://www.makeasplash.org/. Simply right click on it, select SAVE PICTURE AS, then save it to your desktop as MASlogo.jpg.
Add it to your site with the size of 200x107 and you’re good to go. Don’t forget to create a link! See below for easy to add code.
- Get the goods! When you add either a MAS flash banner or an MAS logo link.
Add it to your site, then send the URL (The address in your browser window) to Makeasplash@usaswimming.org along with your name and address and we’ll send you some MAS goods to pass around and get the word out.
Visit Makeasplash.org to learn about school programs, club programs, our heroes and more.