Ten Things We Have Learned From #CoachesAre Month
As the month of April comes to a close, so too does #CoachesAre. USA Swimming has been proud to highlight and support our more than 17,000-plus coaches who work tirelessly to make the sport of swimming a success for all of those who participate and are involved.
In an effort to summarize all that we have learned from #CoachesAre month, here is a list of the top-ten things we took away from #CoachesAre.
1. #CoachesAre awesome!
2. No matter what, #CoachesAre always looking out for the best interest in their athletes
3. #CoachesAre educators
4. #CoachesAre in love with coaching
5. #CoachesAre proud to be making a positive impact on an athlete’s life
6. Coaches can learn a lot from what other #CoachesAre doing
7. #CoachesAre hard working
8. #CoachesAre the backbone to our sport
9. #CoachesAre vital to the success of our sport
10. We are thankful for everything that #CoachesAre