Club Excellence logos
Based on the Club Excellence program rules, use of the Gold Medal, Silver Medal, or Bronze Medal designation and logo in all advertising and promotional materials is limited to one year only, through December 31st of the program year. After the 1-year period, clubs may make ongoing use of the vinyl team banner(s). They may also use the Club Excellence logo(s) on a club webpage or rotating banner specifically featuring current and past team accomplishments. All use of a Club Excellence logo must reflect the correct year and recognition level (Gold, Silver or Bronze) based on these rules.
Below are the files for download organized by year.
- The .JPG files are for visual reference only or for web use. They are not for final printing/output on anything besides computer screens. To save any of the .JPG logo files, click on them and allow them to open. Once they are open, right-click on the image and select "Save Picture As..."
- If you wish to use the Club Excellence Logo on t-shirts, banners, etc. please use either the .PDF logo file or .EPS logo file (years 2010-2015 use an .AI file type instead of .EPS files). "PDF" or "EPS" will most likely be able to be used by the vendor that is printing your shirt, banner, etc. "EPS" is an Encapsulated PostScript file ("AI" is an Adobe Illustrator file). You should save them to your hard drive to give them to your printer.
The Bronze medal logo may be printed in the following colors:
- Pantone # 876 (metallic)
- Pantone # 153 (non-metallic)
The Silver medal logo may be printed in the following colors:
- Pantone # 877 (metallic)
- Pantone # 429 (non-metallic)
The Gold medal logo may be printed in the following colors:
- Pantone # 871 (metallic)
- Pantone # 457 (non-metallic)