| Friday, January 20, 2017
USA Swimming is excited to announce the third annual marketing conference #SwimBiz: Social Media, Sponsorship & Swimming set for April 9-11 in Colorado Springs, Colo. Club team representatives from across the country come to the conference to learn more about how to grow participation, increase revenue and promote the sport.
Conference attendees will hear from top marketing professionals on social media, advertising, branding, communications, sponsorship and local promotion for clubs. Including featured speakers are from USA Swimming, the Carolina Panthers, University of Illinois, Uber, Dynamo Swim Club, Texas Ford Aquatics, Indiana Swimming and more.
Some of the #SwimBiz Topics include:
- The Ink Panther: Getting Sponsors to Sign on the Line
- Disruptive Marketing: How Uber Revolutionized Transportation and Used Partnerships to Do It
- Swim inside the lanes, think outside it: Fun ideas to integrate sponsors into your social media efforts
- Be Our Guest: Mastering the Balance of Coaching and Customer Service to Parents
- Fifty Shades of Millennials: The Colorful Side of Multicultural Marketing
- Blow Up the Box: Unconventional, Low-Cost Marketing Tactics to Use Locally
- Insta(nt) Gratification: Video, Images & Posts That Get You Noticed on Instagram
- Can Marketing Impact Retention? A Town Hall, Interactive Discussion on “Dry Side” Techniques to Keep Kids Involved in the “Wet Side” of Swimming
- Mind Games: Insights Into How Parents Find Swim Teams for their Kids Online
The full schedule is now available
The conference will also recognize the best local marketing and promotional efforts in the sport through the #SwimBiz Club Marketing Awards. Clubs will nominate their best marketing campaigns/ideas from 2016 and a panel of experts will determine the winners. Awards will be handed out at the #SwimBiz Club Marketing Awards Dinner.
For more details about #SwimBiz and registration details visit www.usaswimming.org/swimbiz or share it on social media with the #SwimBiz hashtag.
Sign up three or more club representatives and get a 25% discount!
No Results Found
This is used as a workaround to display Twitter feeds properly. Please do not modify or remove - Michael C