Mission Statement: To strengthen USA Swimming by maximizing the Convention experience for participants as a conduit, facilitator and communication portal for annual meeting participants.
Membership: The committee shall be comprised of eight members appointed by the President for a four-year term and two athlete members. Terms shall be staggered so that 25% of the non-athlete members are appointed annually.
1. To coordinate and promote the conduct of workshops at the annual meeting.
2. To enhance the annual meeting experience through the use of social media and other digital options.
3. To oversee the annual publication of the Guide to Committees.
4. To oversee the preparation and distribution of an orientation letter to first time delegates.
5. To evaluate the programs and workshops conducted at the annual meeting.
No Results Found
This is used as a workaround to display Twitter feeds properly. Please do not modify or remove - Michael C