Mission Statement: To provide a national network for LSC education and communication and to serve as a resource for LSC leaders
Membership: The committee shall be comprised of eight people appointed by the President, plus two athletes. Non-athlete appointments shall serve four-year terms, staggered so that 25% are appointed annually.
Meetings: The committee shall meet as necessary by conference call and at the annual meeting of USA Swimming and in person as otherwise may be needed.
1. To strengthen LSC governance and operations by providing educational opportunities and mentoring for LSC boards and officers;
2. To provide a national network to enhance the sharing of information and ideas among LSC leaders;
3. To work with LSCs to meet expectations as identified by USA Swimming;
4. To work with LSCs to help them serve their constituencies;
5. To foster methods of communication;
6. To oversee the LSC Evaluation and Achievement Program (LEAP).
No Results Found
This is used as a workaround to display Twitter feeds properly. Please do not modify or remove - Michael C