| Monday, December 10, 2018
Position Title: Development Project Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Foundation Executive Director
The USA Swimming Foundation serves as the philanthropic arm of USA Swimming and works to strengthen the sport of swimming from grass roots to gold medals. Established in 2004, the USA Swimming Foundation raises funds to support programs that save lives and build champions-in the pool and in life. Whether we're equipping our children with learn-to swim skills through our Make a Splash initiative, or providing financial support to our heroes on the U.S. National Team, the USA Swimming Foundation aims to provide the wonderful experience of swimming to kids at all levels across the country.
The role of the Development Project Manager is to effectively manage projects and provide oversight and development/marketing expertise to numerous programs and services. The USA Swimming Foundation team is comprised of eight full-time staff and one intern, working towards the common goal of raising funds to support programs that save lives and build champions - in the pool and in life.
- Oversight, marketing and management of the USA Swimming Foundation’s Swim-a-Thon fundraising program with an emphasis on meeting or exceeding the annual revenue goal.
- Manage, plan, implement and provide oversight of fundraising and donor cultivation events and activities.
- Relationship and event manager for donor development for the U.S. National Team Alumni program including support National Team Alumni Socials, National Team Alumni Reunion during Olympic years and National Team Alumni newsletter
- Research assistant for grant funding opportunities.
- Administration of the third-party fundraising program.
- Management and oversight of USA Swimming Foundation’s intellectual properties.
- Coordination of Foundation Board activities and meetings, including meeting minutes and record retention.
- Occasional travel in conjunction with assigned tasks and duties.
- 2-3 years minimum project management experience
- Must take initiative, be motivated, flexible and resourceful.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Outgoing and friendly. Comfortable interacting with diverse groups of people and a variety of personality types.
- Fastidious attention to detail and time management.Ability to multi-task and prioritize work flow.
- Creative and logical thinking skills are imperative.
- Must possess problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft office programs and general computer technology.
- Proficient in fundraising and/or CRM applications, ability to adapt to evolving technological environment.
- Skilled in Constant Contact or similar email communication platform.
- Willing to travel and work additional hours as duties require.
- Swimming background a plus.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree or higher.
Interested candidates may submit their resume and cover letter via email
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job; other duties may be assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
USA Swimming is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
No Results Found
This is used as a workaround to display Twitter feeds properly. Please do not modify or remove - Michael C