| Wednesday, January 16, 2019
USA Swimming Clubs have the opportunity to train at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs (6350 ft. elevation), when space is available. The Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs provides housing, meals and a 50 meter pool for a $90 per night fee for each coach, athlete or staff ($128 per night for foreign athletes and coaches).
Policies and Procedures:
- All athletes must be a minimum of 12 years old.
- Each group must be accompanied by at least one certified USA Swimming coach, and there must be at least one staff member for each ten athletes.
- All participants must be members in good standing of USA Swimming
- Please understand that the training and living facilities in Colorado Springs are shared by athletes from all Olympic sports.
- Approval of a program request is granted, by the OTC, according to a strict priority system with National Team programs and elite athletes, from all Olympic sports, given preference.
For an application to train at the Olympic Training Center scroll to the bottom of the page.
No Results Found
This is used as a workaround to display Twitter feeds properly. Please do not modify or remove - Michael C