| Friday, February 1, 2019
Position Title: Partnership Marketing Coordinator
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Manager of Partnership Marketing
USA Swimming is the National Governing Body for the sport of swimming in the United States. USA Swimming promotes the culture of swimming by creating opportunities for swimmers and coaches of all backgrounds to participate and advance the sport through clubs, events and education. Our membership is comprised of swimmers of every age and ability, all the way up to the Olympic Team, as well as coaches and volunteers.
USA Swimming is responsible for selecting and training teams for international competition, including the Olympic Games, and strives to serve the sport through its core objectives: Build the base, Promote the sport, Achieve competitive success. We administer competitive swimming in accordance with the Olympic & Amateur Sports Act and are committed to providing a safe and positive environment for all members.
The Partnership Marketing Coordinator will provide broad administrative support to the Partnership team while providing day-to-day support to corporate partners and sponsors.
- Coordinate and assist in the execution of all partnership marketing strategies and initiatives
- Support the integration of sponsors into USA Swimming and USA Swimming Foundation programs
- Assist in preparation of year-end recaps to partners
- Manage partner engagement within the Deck Pass Perks program
- Track royalties for sales on partners and licensees
- Track VIK usage for partners
- Support sponsor Return on Objective development, tracking and measurement (ex. sales, awareness, etc.)
- Assist with preparation of all sponsored event activations and deliverables leading up to Championship Series events
- Assist in pre-event communication and post-event reporting to partners
- Support the partnership renewal process
- Work cross-functionally within the organization to help deliver value to partners
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative experience in sports marketing and/or business development
- 4-year degree in sports management, marketing and/or related field
- A “can-do” attitude and professional demeanor
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and record-keeping skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office for communication
- Knowledge of web technology tools
- Ability to travel to domestic events
Interested candidates may submit their resume and cover letter via email
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job; other duties may be assigned.
USA Swimming is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
No Results Found
This is used as a workaround to display Twitter feeds properly. Please do not modify or remove - Michael C