By USA Swimming | Friday, May 10, 2019
Position Title: Digital Marketing Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Director of Business Intelligence
USA Swimming is the National Governing Body for the sport of swimming in the United States. USA Swimming promotes the culture of swimming by creating opportunities for swimmers and coaches of all backgrounds to participate and advance the sport through clubs, events and education. Our membership is comprised of swimmers of every age and ability, all the way up to the Olympic Team, as well as coaches and volunteers.
USA Swimming is responsible for selecting and training teams for international competition, including the Olympic Games, and strives to serve the sport through its core objectives: Build the base, Promote the sport, Achieve competitive success. We administer competitive swimming in accordance with the Olympic & Amateur Sports Act and are committed to providing a safe and positive environment for all members.
This position is responsible for developing and managing all digital marketing initiatives for the organization. The position consults with the Director of Business Intelligence and other Business Unit leaders to facilitate marketing strategies designed to support organizational KPIs, sponsor engagement and growth objectives.
- Manage all organizational paid media campaigns and recommend strategies for future optimizations
- Serve as project manager on the Flex Membership marketing campaign and serve as liaison with technical and agency partners to execute against all program deliverables and ROI metrics for USA Swimming and campaign partners
- Coordinate with sponsorship team to develop and measure digital assets for existing and prospective partners
- Assist with monetization of USA Swimming assets
- Manage ongoing development and updates to the Deck Pass mobile app
- Assist in the deployment and promotion of the Deck Pass on Team Unify platform
- Develop and distribute standardized reports for current marketing campaigns, sponsor activations and major events
- Standardize and distribute “dashboard” reports for Commercial and other Business Units
- Plan and implement Commercial activations in the USA Swimming Aqua Zone at the US Olympic Trials
- Assist in the development and deployment of USA Swimming’s CRM, Marketing Automation, and other Business Intelligence systems
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in sales, marketing or entertainment in a sports setting
- 4 year degree in sports management, business, marketing and/or related field
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel, at times extended and on weekends
- Outstanding organizational and record-keeping skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office for communication
- Knowledge of online marketing tools like Google Analytics, Ad Words, etc.
- Strong public speaking ability
Interested candidates may submit their resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job; other duties may be assigned.
USA Swimming is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
No Results Found
This is used as a workaround to display Twitter feeds properly. Please do not modify or remove - Michael C