By USA Swimming | Friday, September 6, 2019
USA Swimming is pleased to formally announce the 2020 Club Excellence Program and provide directions to all clubs regarding the application process. For complete program information and the link to begin the application, please visit the Club Excellence page on the USA Swimming website.
In order to apply for the 2020 program, clubs must:
1. Complete the online application form available on the USA Swimming website.
2. Submit eligible pool performances using the Online Meet Entry (OME) system on the USA Swimming website. Eligible open water performances are submitted using the online application.
The following is the complete timeline for the 2020 program:
- September 6, 2019: Application period begins. Program announcement distributed to all USA-S clubs. Application form and info available on the USA Swimming website.
- October 18, 2019: Deadline for submitting applications and the Online Meet Entry from clubs to USA Swimming.
- December 2019: Club rankings announced by USA Swimming and Grant applications sent to all qualifying clubs (Gold and Silver).
- February 14, 2020: Deadline for qualifying clubs to submit grant applications to USA Swimming.
- Mid-April 2020: Grant awards announced by USA Swimming.
As the entity that directly delivers services to athletes, swim clubs are vital to the ongoing growth and success of the sport. The Club Excellence program is one way in which USA Swimming recognizes our highest performing clubs and rewards them for a job well done.