By USA Swimming | Friday, February 14, 2020
Position Title: Manager, Digital Marketing
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Director, Business Intelligence
USA Swimming is the National Governing Body for the sport of swimming in the United States. USA Swimming promotes the culture of swimming by creating opportunities for swimmers and coaches of all backgrounds to participate and advance the sport through clubs, events and education. Our membership is comprised of swimmers of every age and ability, all the way up to the Olympic Team, as well as coaches and volunteers.
USA Swimming is responsible for selecting and training teams for international competition, including the Olympic Games, and strives to serve the sport through its core objectives: Build the base, Promote the sport, Achieve competitive success. We administer competitive swimming in accordance with the Olympic & Amateur Sports Act and are committed to providing a safe and positive environment for all members.
This position is responsible for developing and managing all digital marketing initiatives for the organization. The position reports to the Director of Business Intelligence and consults with other Business Unit leaders to facilitate marketing strategies designed to support organizational KPIs, sponsor engagement, and growth objectives.
- Establish CRM system best practices across various business units
- Manage all organizational automated marketing campaigns
- Manage all organizational paid media campaigns and recommend strategies for future optimizations
- Take and analyze multiple data sources to report on a central question or story
- Develop and distribute standardized reports for current marketing campaigns, sponsor activation and major events
- Coordinate with partnership team to manage deal sheets and partner deliverables via new sponsorship system
- Work with the development team to oversee marketing/commercial goals related to the USA Swimming mobile app
- Serve as project manager on USA Swimming’s membership marketing campaign and serve as liaison with technical and agency partners
- Assist in the development of a USA Swimming Fan marketing strategy
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales, marketing or entertainment, ideally in a sports setting
- 4-year degree in sports management, business, marketing and/or related field preferred
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation systems, preferably SalesForce and Marketo
- Ability to communicate verbally, written and orally, effectively across multiple business groups and personalities
- Willingness to travel, at times extended and on weekends
- Effectively organize records and data following defined standards/naming conventions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office for communication
- Knowledge of online marketing tools like Google Analytics, Ad Words, etc.
- Strong public speaking ability and comfortable speaking in public to small or large groups
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job; other duties may be assigned.
USA Swimming is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Interested candidates may submit their resume and cover letter using the link below