Promotional Materials at Your Finger Tips
Click on any of the tabs below for more details. Can't find what you need? Email us and we will provide promotional support.
SOCIAL MEDIA TIPS
Please be sure to post on your social pages about your #TYRProSwim event. If you’re not sure what to post on each social media platform, here are a few tips to guide you:
- 75% of all parents are on Facebook
- Push ticket sales. This will be the best place to get parents to purchase tickets for your event.
- Adding a photo generates higher engagement than those without.
- Use the photos that we provide for you in the images tab, as well as posting photos and videos throughout the event.
- Use #TYRProSwim so we can find your content and promote from our social pages.
Increase retweets with pictures (35%) and video (28%)
- This is where your target audience is located. Use clever captions & emojis to capture the excitement of the event. Drive them to usaswimming.org/proswimseries to purchase tickets.
- Use high quality photos to catch your audiences attention.
- Tag USA Swimming in your photos so we can repost from our Instagram page.
SOCIAL MEDIA POST IDEAS
- Ready to represent [ADD CLUB] at #TYRProSeries in [ADD CITY]! 😎 Tickets: [ADD TICKET LINK]
- First big meet in [ADD STATE]! We’d love to see our swimmers in the stands at #TYRProSeries in [ADD CITY]! Tickets: [ADD TICKET LINK]
- Who wants to take a road trip to #TYRProSeries in [ADD CITY]? 🙋 Tickets: [ADD TICKET LINK]
- [ADD stop #] top on the #TYRProSeries is in our 🏠 state! Great opportunity to see some fast swimming in [ADD MONTH] Tickets: [ADD TICKET LINK]
- Can’t miss event! How many swimmers can we get in the stands at the #TYRProSeries in [ADD CITY]? Tickets: [ADD TICKET LINK]
Social images and video content can be found under the Promo Materials Tab.