community Quarantine resources
- Zoom Setup and Security Resources for Clubs
- USA Swimming Announces Recovery Plan for Clubs
- COVID-19 Relief Program for Teams Grant Application Guidelines
- Facility Reopening Plan Guidelines
- USA Swimming Webinars & Podcasts
- Swimming Community Webinars & Podcasts
- Club Operations Information – CARES Act information, best practices, sample strategies and communications, small business assistance
- Virtual Coaching – Tips, Tricks and ideas from coaches, teams and outside resources
- Mental Health Resources
The tips, thoughts, ideas, observations, and information contained in this section of the USA Swimming website (collectively referred to as the “Information”) are provided for general informational purposes only. The Information does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of USA Swimming, but rather sets forth knowledge and/or information gained or observed by the individual posting the entry.
The Information provided in this section of the USA Swimming website is not intended as, and should not be relied upon as, specific medical advice or a treatment plan, training regimen, diet, nutrition plan or other course of action. The Information provided may not be appropriate for you, and before you use any of the information provided in this section of the USA Swimming website, you are strongly encouraged to contact a qualified coach, doctor, registered dietician or other appropriate professional. If you do use any information provided in this section of the USA Swimming website, you do so at your own risk and you specifically release from any and all liability USA Swimming, members of its board of directors, and its officers, employees, members (including without limitation coaches), volunteers, other participants, and agents in connection with your use of the Information.