Convention Athlete Reps
On this page, you will access and fill out the online forms portal required for your attendance at the USA Swimming Convention in Dallas from September 12-17, 2017. Please remember that if you are under 18 (when these forms are filled out), you will need a parent or guardian to co-sign the forms to complete them. Please follow the instructions in the e-mail you receive after you submit your forms to complete the co-signature process.
If you have any questions about submitting your forms, please contact Denise Thomas at 719-866-3575 or email@example.com.
If you see a "You must be logged in" message below, you need to login to your USA Swimming Deck Pass account and ensure it is linked to the your correct athlete membership record. These are the same login credentials you use to access Deck Pass. You can select the "Login Here" link to login.
If you are a parent co-signing for your minor athlete, please be sure you are NOT using your athlete's Deck Pass account. You must create your own account that is NOT linked to your athlete's membership record in order to co-sign. Please follow the on screen prompts to login.
If you have never created an account on the USA Swimming website, please follow the instructions here to create an account.
Once you have logged in, the link to the "Athlete Document Portal" will appear below. Follow the onscreen prompts to fill out the online forms. You may wish to open it in a separate window so you can access the information here.
You must be logged in to access the documents portal.
Convention Athletes Document Information
You have accepted your invitation to attend the 2017 United States
Aquatic Sports Convention as a USA Swimming Athlete Representative. The
convention will be held September 12-17, 2017 in Dallas, TX at the Hyatt
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
- You may now begin filling out the Athlete Representative Policies by accessing the link to the document portal below. There are four documents that you will need to complete: Honor Code; Medical Treatment Authorization and Consent; Authorization, Release and Waiver; and Travel Policy.
- If you are a minor, your LSC and parent will be asked to name an adult supervisor for you at convention (a parent who will be on-site or a USA Swimming member from your LSC). This will be verified directly from the LSC so please let them know if you will be traveling with a parent to convention.
- To get started you will need the secure code that was in the e-mail asking you to submit your documents. Upon your initial entering of the secure code, you will be asked to set up a Security Question you will use upon any return to the Document Portal.
- All paperwork needs to be complete by September 6, 2017. (Please submit your forms ASAP. You will not be able to attend until your forms are complete).
- To begin filling out the electronic paperwork, click update next to each form.
- Please be sure to fill out all forms completely as well as obtain the necessary electronic co-signatures if you are a minor. Please see the co-signature instructions below. Note: if your document says "completed", your next step is to click on the co-signature tab and provide the name and an e-mail address of your parent/legal guardian.
- For minor athletes' documents, we require that the athlete and parent/legal guardian "electronically" sign each form. Please follow the instructions below to complete the co-signature process.
- You as the parent/legal guardian will receive an email with your own (not your athlete's) secure code and a link to the document portal. Click on the link in the email.
- A page will appear where you need to sign in with a USA Swimming website account. If you do not have a USA Swimming website account, you will be able to follow the on-screen instructions to create one. Please note: this account should be different than the one that your athlete used to initially fill out the forms and it MUST NOT BE linked to your athlete's membership record.
- Once you have signed in, you should enter the secure code received in the "Request to Co-Sign Documents" email you received (this is not the same secure code your athlete used).
- Enter your athlete's first name, last name and date of birth (DOB needs to be in a MM/DD/YYYY format).
- Click on "Update" for any document that has a status of "Co-Signature Needed" and follow any on-screen prompts to complete the co-signature process.
- When this process is complete, the status will change to "Accepted" and a green check mark will appear next to the document name.