USA Swimming presents... kick set!
The USA Swimming podcast series, Kick Set, will feature coaches, athletes and staff members who will share their perspectives on various topics in the swimming world.
Check out this month's podcast release featuring Olympians Maya DiRado and Connor Jaeger. This episode will discuss their journey in the sport of swimming and how they navigated the transition from professional athlete to business professionals.
- Was a breakout star at the 2016 Olympic Games with four medals - gold in the 200m back and 800m free relay, silver in the 400m IM and bronze in the 200m IM
- Won the 400m IM, 200m IM and 200m back at U.S. Olympic Team Trials to qualify for the 2016 U.S. Olympic Team in three events
- Joined Michael Phelps and Katie Ledecky as triple winners at 2016 Trials
- Won silver in the 400m IM at the 2015 FINA World Championships
- Won gold in the 200m IM and silver in the 400m IM at 2014 Pan Pacs
- Finished second in the 100m fly at 2014 Phillips 66 Nationals to earn a spot on the Pan Pacs roster
- Won the silver medal and set an American record in the 1500m free at the 2016 Olympic Games
- Earned a spot on the 2016 U.S. Olympic Team roster with wins at Olympic Trials in the 400m free and 1500m free
- Won silver in the 1500m free at the 2015 FINA World Championships in American-record fashion
- At 2014 AT&T Winter Nationals, won the 1650y free in an American-record swim of 14:23.52 and also won the 500y free and took second in the 400y IM
- Won gold in the 1500m free and bronze in the 400m and 800m free at 2014 Pan Pacs
- Won the 1500m free and was third in the 400m free at 2014 Phillips 66 Nationals to claim his spot on the Pan Pacs roster