Athlete Protection Training
MANDATORY TRAINING FOR NON-ATHLETE MEMBERS
All non-athlete members of USA Swimming are required to complete the Mandatory Education by clicking the link below. New members will be required to have their non-athlete application form and payment processed by their LSC registrar before they can sign in to complete the course.
This course is title "Establishing and Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Athlete" and is required for all new members including coaches, officials, chaperones, meet directors. If you have registered with USA Swimming for the first time, this is the course you need to take.
For current members seeking to renew their Athlete Protection Training requirement, your course is title "Athlete Protection Training Renewal."
The course is free of charge and, upon completion, should update in your membership record within 24 hours. Initiate the course by entering your information in the boxes below.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETION
To complete the Athlete Protection Training Course, please follow the directions below:
- Enter your first name, last name, and birthday. Make sure to use your legal name. Click the Search button.
- When the system finds you, click the "Continue" link.
- The system will refresh and return information about your membership. Verify that the information is correct and click the "Start" button.
If you get a "No Results Found" message, one of three things has happened:
- You may have made a typo on your name and birthday. Double check and resubmit.
- If everything is correct and you are or have ever been a member of USA Swimming, it is possible that there is a typo in your membership information in the USA Swimming database. Contact your LSC registrar.
- You have never been registered with USA Swimming. You must join through your LSC. New members will be required to have your non-athlete application form and payment processed by your LSC registrar before you can sign in to complete the course.
The course is best viewed on a desktop or laptop computer. It is NOT compatible with tablets, iPads, or mobile devices.
Once you have located your personal information above, you will be taken from the USA Swimming website to the Praesidium website to complete the course. If you experience any difficulty on the Praesidium website, please use these directions to help.
- Go to http://website.praesidiuminc.com/LoginNow.
- Enter your login and password and click submit.
- Click on the course title. The course will resume at the beginning of the last section where you left off.
- Follow the arrows and/or the on-screen instructions to proceed.