welcome to usa swimming learn
one platform, new courses
USA Swimming LEARN is the online education hub for all members of USA Swimming! LEARN stands for Leadership Education And Resource Network.
USA Swimming LEARN provides multi-dimensional educational and resource opportunities for athletes, coaches, parents, and officials at all levels of swimming. The goal of LEARN is to provide a consistent and quality learning experience across multiple disciplines for all USA Swimming members in order to develop new skills and enhance their experience inside and out of the pool.
Learn anywhere, anytime on any device
Your time is valuable! USA Swimming LEARN's online course platform features a mobile responsive design to allow you to access high-quality education whether you're at home, on the road, or at the pool.
As a member of USA Swimming, you MUST ALWAYS enter LEARN through the member portal. This ensures that you will receive credit for things like the Athlete Protection Training and USADA's Coach's Advantage Tutorial, as well as receive free or discounted courses.
Please follow these steps to access the system:
- Enter your last name, first name, and DOB in the boxes below and click "SEARCH." This will verify your membership.
- Click on "CONTINUE" to access the LEARN site.
ATHLETE PROTECTION TRAINING REQUIREMENT
The U.S. Center for SafeSport is providing the APT education on LEARN.
- You must take the course(s) within the "Athlete Protection Training" Certification.
- Once you have completed these courses, your membership record will update with a new APT expiration date within 24 hours.
- Your APT will expire 12 months from the date you completed the certificate.
usada coach's advantage tutorial requirement
The United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) provides education for coaches available on LEARN.
- All USA Swimming member coaches must complete the "USADA Coach's Advantage Tutorial" on LEARN annually.
- Once you have completed the course and quiz, your membership record will update with a new expiration date within 24 hours.
- Your certificate will expire 12 months from the date you completed the certificate.
See our commonly asked questions about the U.S. Center for SafeSport's requirement here: U.S. Center for SafeSport Education FAQs
How do I come back to LEARN if I logout?
As a member, you MUST ALWAYS enter LEARN by entering your name and DOB at www.usaswimming.org/learn or www.usaswimming.org/apt. If you make a non-member account on LEARN, you will not receive credit for the courses you take.
Why do I have to enter my name and birth date every time?
This process verifies your membership and makes sure that any course results (such as for the APT or USADA Coach's Advantage Tutorial) are credited accurately to your membership record and Deck Pass. It also saves you from having to remember yet another password!
Can non-members access courses on LEARN?
Yes, non-members can access most content by creating a non-member account here.
For the quickest response, please send questions to email@example.com.