WELCOME TO THE OFFICIALS TRACKING SYSTEM (OTS)
This section is designed to provide officials easy access to viewing and tracking their National Officials certification status. In this section you will find available the following:
- View your history to see system tracked meet and activity participation and ability to add items not tracked by the system.
- Review your evaluations done at Officials Qualifying Meets (OQM)
- Search for meets in your area or the entire U.S.
- Submit new or renewal applications for National Officials Certification in one or more positions.
- Review and monitor the progress of previously submitted applications and to edit applications you have not yet submitted.
- Officials will receive email notification confirming receipt of applications and their approval or non-approval with explanation.
- Officials may view and/or print a current certification card any time by clicking the "My Certification Card" link.
Additionally, the LSC Officials Chairs and their designees can create meets, add officials to meets and record the sessions worked for each official. Meet Referees, once designated, can also add or remove officials and record the sessions worked. For OQMs, the evaluators can enter the evaluations directly into the system which will generate an email to the official. The LSC Officials Chairs can also generate reports of their officials in several formats using a large number of selection criteria.
If you have a problem accessing all the links available to you after January 1, it might be that you have not renewed your USA Swimming membership or have not completed the necessary Background Screen or Athlete Protection Test. The OTS is designed for access by current Officials members only. If you have a problem you cannot resolve, have trouble loggin in or navigating OTS email Mary Illich at National Headquarters.