CLUB EXCELLENCE PROGRAM
WHICH ARE THE BEST CLUBS IN USA SWIMMING?
The Club Excellence Program is a voluntary program that identifies and recognizes USA Swimming clubs for their commitment to performance excellence. This program strives to meet the following objectives:
- Promote the development of strong, well-rounded age group and senior swimming programs that produce elite 18 & under athletes;
- Provide recognition and resources to motivate and assist member clubs to strive for the highest ideals of athlete performance.
The program provides grant funding and recognizes the club development system as integral to achieving excellence in the sport.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION
The program annually recognizes up to 200 outstanding clubs and provides monetary grants to those who qualify as Gold Medal or Silver Medal clubs. Upon recoginition as a Gold, Sliver or Bronze Medal Club, recipients enjoy the following benefits:
- A 4 'x 6' banner recognizing their level of achievement
- The right to use the Club Excellence Program logo in advertising and promotional materials for a 1 year period
- The club's level of achievement is displayed on the USA Swimming website in the club search section
- Gold and Silver level clubs are eligible to apply for grant funding
For the 2nd consecutive year, SwimMAC Carolina is the team champion in USA Swimming's Club Excellence Program. SwimMAC scored 49,432 points to earn a decisive victory. North Baltimore Aquatic Club finished in 2nd place with 39,214 points followed by Mission Viejo Nadadores in 3rd position with 33,456.
2014 Program Information & Requirements