December 7-10, 2022: Speedo Winter Juniors West Championships (Austin, TX)
New Qualifying Swims & Late Entry Process for 2022 Speedo Winter Junior Championships West:
New Qualifying Swims:
- Swims achieving a bonus or qualifying time standards for the first time from Wednesday, November 30, 2022, through Sunday, December 4, 2022, may enter the meet using the New Qualifying Swims Hy-Tek entry files posted below.
- These entries must be submitted no later than 11:59 p.m. Mountain Time on Sunday, December 4, 2022, and cannot be used to improve the seed time of a prior entry, unless the improvement achieves a new bonus or qualifying standard. Normal entry fees apply.
- Any team or athlete missing the entry deadline will be permitted to enter late but are subject to the late entry fees listed in the meet information.
- Teams or athletes may submit their late entries using the Late Entry Hy-Tek entry files posted below.
- These entries must be received no later than 11:00 am MT on Monday, December 5.
- Teams must attach the Hy-Tek entry file(s) and send to JuniorsWestEntries@usaswimming.org.
- Teams must include their credential requests in the body of the entry submission. Credentials cannot exceed the designated amount listed in the team credential formula.
Notes About Relays:
- The four athletes contributing to the relay entry time (team or aggregate) must be on a team's meet roster.
- A team time cannot be used if an athlete contributing to the team time is no longer representing your club or is no longer eligible for the meet.
- Once a relay entry has been accepted, any athlete on a team's meet roster can swim on the relay.
- Parking for this event will be in the Health Center Garage.
- All coaches and spectators will need to purchase their parking pass in advance.
- Option 1 - Daily parking can be purchased for $15/day.
- Option 2- "All Session" Parking pass for $75.00.