By USA Swimming | Friday, September 29, 2017
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – Ten of USA Swimming’s rising stars will compete this fall at FINA World Cup events in Tokyo and Singapore.
Five members of the 2017-18 National Team highlight the roster: Andrew Abruzzo (Plymouth Meeting, Pa./Plymouth Whitemarsh Aquatics), Michael Andrew (Lawrence, Kan./Race Pace Club), Dakota Luther (Austin, Texas/Austin Swim Club), Regan Smith (Lakeville, Minn./Riptide Swimming) and Alex Walsh (Nashville, Tenn./Nashville Aquatic Club).
The full roster is as follows:
- Andrew Abruzzo (Plymouth Whitemarsh Aquatics)
- Michael Andrew (Race Pace Club)
- Carson Foster (Mason Manta Rays)
- Trey Freeman (Baylor Swim Club)
- Lindsay Looney (Metroplex Aquatics)
- Dakota Luther (Austin Swim Club)
- Daniel Roy (King Aquatic Club)
- Regan Smith (Riptide Swimming)
- Alex Walsh (Nashville Aquatic Club)
- Matthew Willenbring (Austin Swim Club)
- Head Coach Doug Wharam (Nashville Aquatic Club)
- Manager Jeri Marshburn (Irvine Novaquatics)
- Team Physician Jim Johnson
In addition, Olympic medalists Lia Neal (Brooklyn, N.Y./Stanford Swimming) and Tom Shields (Huntington Beach, Calif./California Aquatics) will serve as National Team reps on the trip.
After competing in Tokyo on Nov. 14-15, the squad will race in Singapore on Nov. 18-19. Visit fina.org for complete World Cup information.
Complete selection procedures for the roster are available here.
No Results Found
This is used as a workaround to display Twitter feeds properly. Please do not modify or remove - Michael C