USA Swimming, the national governing body for the sport of swimming, today announced the entry process and time standards required for the 2023 TYR Pro Swim Series.
2023 TYR Pro Swim Series Dates
- January 11-14: Knoxville, Tenn.
- March 1-4: Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
- April 12-15: Westmont, Ill.
- May 17-20: Mission Viejo, Calif.
2023 TYR Pro Swim Entry Process
The following athletes will be exempt from the entry cap and may enter any number of events until the entry deadline but are subject to the late entry policy once the cap is reached.
- Any athlete, U.S. or foreign, who has achieved a FINA A Time Standard from the 2022 FINA World Championships. Time standards can be found here.
- Any 2022-23 U.S. National Team Member, and their teams
- Any 2022-23 U.S. National Junior Team Member, and their teams
- Cap exempt athletes listed above and their teams will be allowed to enter one week prior to the published OME opening date.
- Once the cap is reached, exempt athletes will be permitted to enter the meet, but they will be subject to the late entry policy.
Any team/athlete missing the entry deadline or any cap exempt team/athlete entering after the cap has been reached will be permitted to enter, subject to the following requirements:
- Late entries must be submitted through the USA Swimming entry process.
- These entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. Mountain Time on Sunday prior to the beginning of the meet.
- The team or athlete must pay a one-time processing fee of $150.00 and pay entry fees of $40 per event.
- All athletes who have at least one TYR Pro Swim Series cut will be eligible to enter two 50s of stroke events, which will return to the competition in 2023.
- Information is subject to change.