Catherine Kase, head coach for the U.S. open water team at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, talks about the importance of open water swimming, upcoming Olympic Games, Women's History Month, favorite open water travel stories and more.
- 00:00 - Intro
- 02:21 - Catherine's move to Idaho
- 03:32 - Catherine's career
- 04:41 - Training open water
- 14:24 - Olympic Games Tokyo 2020
- 18:34 - Influential women in coaching & swimming
- 26:00 - Open water travel stories
- 31:28 - Outro
Make sure you are subscribed to Kick Set on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts.