Please visit the Quick Links and Resources for Officials sections below for one-stop shopping for everything you need to be a USA Swimming official.
Need further assistance? Contact Gina Mensay, Member Services Program Manager.
Officials Quick Links
- Your Deck Pass Dashboard has all the information you need on your meets worked, tests, certifications and your membership card (you must use an account linked to your own member record).
- Local Swimming Committee (LSC) Officials Chairs - each LSC has an Officials Chair. Find contact information for your chair here.
- Athlete Protection Training - officials are required to take this training every two years.
- Background Check - all non-athlete members of USA Swimming must satisfactorily complete a Level 2 background check every two years.
- National Officials Committee - current members of the National Officials Committee.
- Rules and Regulations - access the most current Rulebook. Questions regarding USA Swimming Rules and Regulations, or any of the interpretations, may be directed to the Chair of the USA Swimming Rules and Regulations Committee, Clark Hammond.
- Purchase Supplies - to purchase fullsize and mini rulebooks, DQ slips and other supplies officials need. Uniforms are from separate vendor listed below.
- Officials Uniforms - purchase officials attire directly from the vendor. Please allow at least two weeks before the meet for processing and shipping.
- Report Accidents - any accident or injury occurring at any USA Swimming activity must be reported.